Empower Creatives, Donate to Fresh Arts
DONATE TO FRESH ARTS
Fresh Arts’ unwavering commitment to the Houston arts community has spanned two decades. Our small nonprofit has been at the forefront of empowering countless local artists with the tools to learn, the encouragement to create, and the environment to flourish.
Help us to strengthen the arts sector and enrich the lives of Houstonians by supporting the people who make the arts possible – the artists themselves.
Fresh Arts 2023 By the Numbers:
- Over $236k paid directly to Houston artists through honoraria, contract services, and project-based fiscal sponsorship (that’s over 37% of our operating budget!)
- $11,285 raised for the Winter Street Studios’ Fire Relief Fund for artists impacted by the December 2022 firebombing (100% of proceeds went to the fund)
- 2,500+ artists and art lovers reached through Artist Talks, Residency events, and Arts District Houston cultural arts initiatives
- 1,500+ local art events promoted through our Art on Tap newsletter and social channels
- 500+ jobs, grants, residencies, and calls for entry promoted through our Artist Opportunity Board and monthly Resource Newsletter
- 400+ artists engaged in Professional Development workshops, Artist INC seminar, and peer gatherings
- 20 projects supported through our Fiscal Sponsorship program
- All this with a small but highly dedicated team of 4 full-time + 2 part-time staff (all of whom are artists and creatives)
Together, let’s continue to shape a thriving future for the arts in Houston. Please consider making a donation to support our work.
To donate by check, please enclose a check made payable to Fresh Arts and mail to:
PO Box 66494
Houston, TX 77266
Fresh Arts is a 501c3 Houston-based nonprofit with a mission to empower local artists with programs that build knowledge, amplify local resources, and connect communities. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Fresh Arts EIN: 30-0223932