Arts District Month
Spanning Houston’s historic First and Sixth Wards, The Arts District is a nationally-recognized neighborhood that features the largest concentration of working artists in the state of Texas.
All October long, local Houstonians and visitors alike are invited to come to explore the incredible variety of arts and culture experiences the Arts District has to offer, meet the artists who live and work here, and support the neighborhood’s many small businesses.
Happening in The Arts District this October…
- Sept 22 – Oct 7 | 4th Wall Theatre: “The Pavilion”
- Oct 3 | First Ward Civic Council National Night Out
- Oct 5 – Nov 18 | FOTOFEST “Fighting: Ukrainian War Photographers”
- Oct 5 – Oct 8 | Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern “Underground Sounds” with DaCamera
- Oct 7 – Dec 2 | Sculpture Month Houston “The Sleep of Reason”
- Oct 13 | Station Theater: The Supernova Improv Comedy
- Oct 14 | Urban Paths 713 Walks in the Arts District
- Oct 14 | Crockett Elementary Fall Festival + Arts District Coloring Book distribution
- Oct 14 | Second Saturday at Sawyer Yards
- Oct 24 | Arts District Members Night
- Oct 26 – Oct 29 | Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern “Underground Sounds” with Alexandra Smither and Austin Lewellen
- Oct 28 -29 | Dìa de Muertos Festival at MECA
See you there!