Become Fiscally Sponsored
To qualify for fiscal sponsorship with Fresh Arts, your project must align with Fresh Arts' mission.
projects must be:
Things to know before applying for fiscal sponsorship
*Interested applicants should take the above timeline into consideration before applying to the program. Some grantors, such as Houston Arts Alliance, require applicants to have a fiscal sponsor. If you are seeking fiscal sponsorship from Fresh Arts in order to apply for a grant, you should apply for Fiscal Sponsorship no later than 45 business days before the grant deadline. Failure to do so could mean that your project may not be accepted into the Fiscal Sponsorship program in time to apply for the grant.
- Create a mission and budget for your project. Identify your audience and possible sources of support.
- Get to know our program; schedule an appointment with Fresh Arts’ Fiscal Sponsorship Manager before the 15th of the month! Email email@example.com
- Once you have been approved to apply to the FS program, submit your application and pay your $25 application fee online.
- Upon acceptance, pay your one-time account set-up fee, begin your cost-share membership, sign your contract, and schedule an appointment with Fresh Arts so we can get to know you better!
- Start fundraising!
- Fresh Arts will provide you with resources (restricted to approved projects) to help you fundraise and market your project effectively.