Art on Tap
Featuring the latest underground art happenings in Houston!
The Art On Tap is a weekly community events newsletter and blog featuring exclusively local arts happenings. Published every Tuesday, the Art On Tap features a weeks worth of events occurring from that Tuesday to the following Tuesday.
Houston creatives and organizations are invited to submit their events through a submission form. Submitted events will be included in the newsletter the week that the event is taking place.
Did you know...
The Art On Tap newsletter has nearly 6,000 subscribers?
Submit YOUR event to us!
Fresh Arts prioritizes underground, off-the-beaten path events hosted by or prominently featuring artists or collectives from the Greater Houston area.
- Events must have significant ARTS or CULTURAL programmatic element (in ANY medium or discipline).
- In-person events must take place within roughly 50 MILES of HOUSTON, TX (and follow all local health + safety guidelines).
- Virtual Events must be organized by local creatives/businesses/or organizations OR feature Houston-based artists in some form.
- Local organizations, galleries, and other businesses that regularly support and showcase artists are also welcome to submit their events.
TO SUBMIT EVENTS:
If your event is happening in less than 7 days:
- Events must be submitted by NOON on Monday to be included in that week’s AoT (provided that your event is happening that week).
If your event is happening in more than 7 days:
- You may submit at anytime.
- Submitted events will be included in the newsletter the week that your event is taking place.
Events that do not fit our criteria or are submitted past the deadline for that week may not be included.
Did you know that the Art On Tap Newsletter is a FREE publication, and we never charge artists or businesses to be featured?
Support the Fresh Arts newsletters by making a donation or becoming a member today!